9 spots to buy your Samsung S21. The prices of the new line of Samsung smartphones are from $799,99 to $1,379,99.
Here is a list that can guide where and how much can find this new line of Samnsung smartphones:
- 1.You can order the Samsung Galaxy S21 directly through Samsung’s website, starting at $799.99. If you have a phone to trade-in, you can get up to $700 in credit towards your new Galaxy S21.
- 2. AT&T has a promotion that includes up to $800 off the Samsung Galaxy S21 line; this includes the Galaxy S21, which would be free for new and existing customers. To receive this offer, customers will need to trade-in an eligible device and buy a 30-month installment plan.
- 3. T-Mobile has a similar promotion to AT&T, where it is offering new and existing customers a free Samsung Galaxy S21 when you trade-in an eligible device. If you do not have a phone to trade-in, the carrier is offering the phone for $799.99.
- 4. Verizon has the Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus starting at $999.99 or $33.33 per month for 30 months or $41.66 per month for 24 months with 0% APR as part of a device payment plan.
- 5. Best Buy is offering the Samsung Galaxy S21 (Unlocked) starting at $769.99 or $33.34 per month for 24 months for Verizon and Sprint legacy customers.
- 6. B&H Photo has the Samsung Galaxy S21 (Unlocked) available for order now starting at $799.99.
- 7. Xfinity Mobile has the Samsung Galaxy S21 with 128GB of storage for $799.99 if you pay in full or starting at $16.67 per month for 24 months with 0% APR.
- 8. Google has the Galaxy S21 starting at $799.99, or $33.33 per month.
- 9. Altice Mobile has the Samsung Galaxy S21 starting at $799.99 or $22.22 per month for 36 months with 0% APR.